- СНТ →
- Control automatics
Being designed in the form of a hierarchical, multi-level distributed structure, it allows to control a heat engineering facility and monitor its operating parameters in real time. It is implemented on the basis of modern programmable logic controllers.
System operating conditions
All special burners are designed and manufactured based on the specific conditions of the Customer and the tasks of operation:
- Ambient temperature: from -20 to +50˚С.
- Storage temperature: from -20 to +60 ˚С.
- Relative humidity: from 10 to 95%.
- Design protection degree: from IP 54.
System functions and capabilities
- control of starting and stopping an object in automatic or semi-automatic mode;
- simultaneous control of up to 15 burners;
- automatic adjustment of object technological parameters;
- implementation of protections and interlocks systems in accordance with the requirements of applicable rules and regulations;
- the use of frequency adjustment by draft mechanisms and pumps. Possibility of using the reserve control circuit of draft mechanisms without the need of frequency converters;
- the ability to implement both automatic and manual control of the actuating units of main control loops;
- HMI implementation on a color touchscreen display up to 15". Intuitive and functional settings menu.
- visualization of the parameters of the object, as well as statuses of sensors and actuating units on the mnemonic diagram;
- a 500-lines event log with a record of the type, time and date of the event in the non-volatile memory of the controller;
- implementation of the pre-commissioning mode for setting up the main control loops and checking the operation of sensors and actuating units;
- special menu for checking protections and testing the actuation of the object's protection system during the operation without stopping it;
- data transmission to the upper supervisory control level via the Ethernet interface, Modbus TCP/IP protocol, RS485 or Modbus RTU protocol.